News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Rant.

Started by Sora, April 03, 2011, 12:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

I really hate when people spread rumors just because they're mad about something.
It really irritates me to believe that people are dumb enough to believe them.
And, the person who spread the rumor starts lying about what the victim said to them.

Sad Panda

Sorry, but you are ---. If you would like to prove me otherwise would you like an IP check? It wouldn't be right away, it'd be at a point you couldn't prepare for.

Sora

Quote from: Sad Panda on April 03, 2011, 12:12:43 PM
Sorry, but you are ---. If you would like to prove me otherwise would you like an IP check? It wouldn't be right away, it'd be at a point you couldn't prepare for.

Lol you're funny.

Sad Panda

Thank you.

Notice how he isn't going to do the IP check? Just proves my point further that he is ---

Kryptonite

Nick, do you really have to be that mean?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Sorry, but I'm not taking crap from Death Zone anymore. I'm letting everyone know all of my prior findings about them.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Sad Panda on April 03, 2011, 12:38:53 PM
Sorry, but I'm not taking crap from Death Zone anymore. I'm letting everyone know all of my prior findings about them.

Well, please stop?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Since you asked nicely I will.

Dennis if you would like to talk about your "feelings" with me then feel free to send me a pm on the forums and we can work it out.

dieknowsawr

Umm.. This isn't school , who cares!

Francis

I agree with this 100%.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Lets Skill

I feel as if it doesn't really matter. Who cares if Tinyyoshi really is whoever nicks claiming him to be, it's not as if it affects him in anyway.
Also known as Serguy3, or Serguys Pure.

Ex Owner of Death Zone.

Batman

This is was i do not get. Why are people so insistant that they would do anything to protect there true identity? I am not nessisarily saying that dennis is said person, i am simply saying that there are alot of secret accounts out there.

- Tyson

<3 Tyren

Insomnom

I have super secret accounts.
You'd be amazed at how differently I'm treated without a crown. ;D
I wouldn't want anyone to know about them, for that reason. It's refreshing.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sora

Alright, let's just say i DO have a secret account. If that happened, i would want a fresh start, as Program had mentioned, without wanting
anyone ruining it. All they want to do is have a new start without being bothered or being accused of someone. I'm really pissed because people accuse other people of being someone for no reason at all. That's just what i'm ranting 'bout.

Batman

Quote from: Insomnom on April 13, 2011, 05:33:55 PM

I have super secret accounts.
You'd be amazed at how differently I'm treated without a crown. ;D
I wouldn't want anyone to know about them, for that reason. It's refreshing.

Yeah, it is dissapointing to see how some players treat others without autority around. :(

<3 Tyren