News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Crap

Started by Diva La Viva, April 02, 2011, 12:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diva La Viva

All it tells is that my main house burned down, with full of diamond and stuff in it.
Foolish me putting lava onto a tree house. *sigh*

Insomnom

Clean up time? You can still salvage stuff. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Lol, that sucks. I saw a MineCraft video on YouTube where this kid was trying to make a fire pit and he set his entire house on fire. It burned to the ground in about a minute.

Diva La Viva

I found some diamonds in my chests that survived. Thought my best chest has been destroyed.  :P

Dug

lol You should have saved a copy of the save folder :P.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

If I get time I'll hack onto my brother's MC and destory all of his save files. Burn everything.

Insomnom

You don't even have to do that. You can just remove them from his computer.
But that'd be a douche move.

It's horrible when your hard work is destroyed. =P

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

It's funny to watch though. (:

Hell, I even laughed a little bit when Banjo Hick's post count and respect was sent to 0. He had 60+ respect for trolling...

ratman3

It's fun setting stuff on fire...

The same thing happened to me... I had an underground base that had some diamonds and stuff in it.  I went minning, and accidentially hit a lava pit, and it flooded into my base and ruined everything.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.