News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Blitz 50™ Ftw!!!!

Started by Pure01owner, December 08, 2008, 11:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pure01owner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blitz 50™ 24hr pking team ;D                    Owners ~Pure01mage™~   ~Legoman~             Co Owner ~Xx Taco xX~       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blitz 50™
Owners  ~Pure01mage™~    And    ~legoman~

Co Owner ~Xx Taco xX 

General 

Colonel  ~Didi~  ~Vista X~

Lt. Colonel ~Miget  boi~  ~flaming rage~ 

Major  ~I kasoy I~

Captain ~~~~~

Lieutenant ~Huntress~

Private ~Pk4u~

SCAMMERSIf You Get Caught Scamming Or We Strongly Agree That You Have. Your Outa The Clan No Warnings!!!

This Clan Was Started By Legoman™

Hey Guys If Your Intersted In Joining Please State You Cb level And Str Atk And Def Levels =] I Will Get Back To You.

Any Question Feel Free 2 Ask Me. Btw We Have a Requirement Must Wear Cape all Times Unless Hanging At Lumby You Will Be Given Some If You Lose Them It Is Ok!! Ask For More :D

~Clan list menbers~ ~Pure01owner™~  ~legoman~  ~Xx Taco xX~  ~Mod Mia~  ~Didi~  ~Vista~  ~Miget  boi~  ~I kasoy I~ ~pk2u~  ~huntress~  ~Flaming rage~

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

pk4lol

Heeej,

My account is a pk account and I'm still training it so every day it will level =)

Att lv:70
Str lv: 75
Def lv:1
Mag lv:75
the rest is still 1

But Im training very hard to get it so fast as possible up =)

Cyaaa =D :D

Pure01owner

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Pure01owner

sorry mistake here~~~~~~

Chaoslancex

nice clan and the capes lol there from the godz of rage but they look sweet i hope we someday be clan allies  :D

Zack

Hey, I might join, but not for the PKing, but to just meet all the clan members  ;D
Combat Level: 163
Attack Level: 128
Strength Level: 128
Defense Level: 128
Range Level: 128
Magic Level:128

One thing though, don't drag me into other clan members problems, that's what made me close my clan.

Pure01owner

hey its ok if your not into pk well welcome vista ur in  :P

Pure01owner

Quote from: chaoslancex on December 08, 2008, 03:31:48 PM
nice clan and the capes lol there from the godz of rage but they look sweet i hope we someday be clan allies  :D
Yupp Sure But We Just New Clan When We Have Anuff Menbers its should be ok!!!  ;)

spa frk

hello my name is spa frk im lvl 126 my attack is 107 my def is 100 and my str is 100

Pure01owner

Zack

Thanks for putting me in clan, and one more thing, I also wanted to join because Pure01owner is so 1337 (leet for all those non-nerds out there :))

Pure01owner

Lol Thank You i Spent Along Time Making This Form 2 lol ;)

old school lego

hay its legoman here nice job 01 c'ya all soon on the server add me ill give you capes

mo.

Mia

L3333333t CLAn  ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P
join now!

old school lego

spa frk u r out of the clan for scamming