News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Need a sig. =]

Started by Yoho, April 02, 2011, 04:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

Hey, I just want Yoho on it and this render, colours and such are up to you.

Thanks,

Francis

Leigh, am i allowed to make the render just a little bit smaller? I think it's a little bit too big. :o
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Yoho

Yeah, sure. I mainly wanted the top half anyway.

Francis

Here is what i came up with. This is my first time editing another render that is a zombie or a human or anything like that.

Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batman

I cannot seem to be able to find the render. How did you get it francis?

<3 Tyren

Francis

Just click this link, it's this: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-10/art/bs2-toasty-render.jpg

EDIT: It won't work unless you copy and paste that link onto your adress bar. When you click it, it doesn't work for some reason.
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

Batman

<3 Tyren

Batman

Quote from: Program on April 03, 2011, 12:37:10 AM
Francis that's a good attempt, but it's too big to be used in a signature (600 x 200 px maximum size).

wrong thread bro :).

[ sorry for double post ]

<3 Tyren

Pride

Yoho