News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Lagg

Started by Sad Panda, March 30, 2011, 07:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

It seriously sucks on here. Everything you try to do to fix it isn't working for most of the players. Today alone I have lost a Skeletal Helm, a Zamorak Mjolnir, an Obby Shield, and a pair a Barrow Gloves. Can we get fixed for real now?

Kevin

Ryan worked on it last night. He believes he found the Memory leak, and now he is working it.

Sad Panda

He keeps finding these leaks, but more keep popping up.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 30, 2011, 07:53:43 PM
He keeps finding these leaks, but more keep popping up.
I'd like to see you try an run this place better than he does.. Not so easy to find new ones that pop up and patch them right away.. :-X

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

Am I a coder? Nope

Daxking

I haven't lagged too much, I mostly lagged in the last 10minutes. But it wasn't too brutal.  :P

Kryptonite

Yeah to be honest I haven't noticed any lag at all :\

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Insomnom

Same here.
Lag free.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

A lot of people I have talked to about this agree. I'm not sure that many of them know what lagg is though...

dieknowsawr

Most owners would just quit... Has Ryan? Nooooope! Its hard to do this,
so what theres a little lagg once and a while..

Dench

So... Yoho and you both lagg near enough all of the time. If I remember both of you  had troubles getting on blitz. Wierd, huh.

Ry60003333

The lag that some players may be experience may be due to their connection to the server, and I would recommend to try and use another World if one is available. The only lag that would affect all players is a memory leak in the server, and this can be checked by reading the sign in Lumbridge. The VPS has 768 MB of RAM, and if the RAM usage on the server on the sign in Lumbridge is extremely high, such as 500 MB, this is likely the cause of the lag. But again, lag caused by memory leaks affects all online players at exactly the same time, while connection lag may only effect certain players or players in certain areas.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Lets Skill

Ryan, is there any chance that the VPS has an affect on lagg?

Jack.
Also known as Serguy3, or Serguys Pure.

Ex Owner of Death Zone.