News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Gauntlet - Sign up

Started by Insomnom, March 30, 2011, 04:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

I believe he's talking about, why ask for people to donate rares. You can spawn them yourself.
Just clarifying.

Insomnom

I've already explained.
I can't trade. ._. So I can't give out prizes.
Someone else has to for me. xD
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Daxking

You could always bring the player to a designated area and drop it for them there. ::)

Insomnom

No, I can't. ._.
Can't trade, sell to shops, drop items, pk, stake in a duel, etc.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Update: I might have next Sunday off because of spring break :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

Quote from: Insomnom on April 14, 2011, 12:57:15 AM
No, I can't. ._.
Can't trade, sell to shops, drop items, pk, stake in a duel, etc.
I'm sure Jeremy and/or Ryan can do something about that.  :P

Insomnom

Sundays are great days for me, I always have those off.  ;D

Made by Pride.

Dug

Maybe we can work things out  ;).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Batman

I am unsure, what is accually happening in this event?

<3 Tyren

Dug

So. I've this idea for an event.
Everyone who participates would run a gauntlet of sorts.
There would be four to five rounds of mini-events. Each time an event is over some participants would be knocked out of the event.
You can still play the next rounds, but you would not be counted in placement (IE. If you got knocked out during the first round and came in first place during the second round, the second place person would actually be first place because you don't count. =P).
You can find out more about it from HERE. :D

toadmaster

Insomnom

Yes, though I'm not sure as to the date now due to the lack of sign ups and some people who signed up not being around anymore. D:
I might just randomly do it in game one day when there are a bunch of people online..

Made by Pride.

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on April 18, 2011, 04:57:02 PM
Yes, though I'm not sure as to the date now due to the lack of sign ups and some people who signed up not being around anymore. D:
I might just randomly do it in game one day when there are a bunch of people online..
Don't forget to remind me when that is (:.

Batman

I will sign up if i still have the opportunity!
I am available mostly on weekends.
In-Game Name: Tyson

<3 Tyren

xenon85

Whats that in the sky !! its a bird no its a plane Dammit just another cloud