News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Bank Sections

Started by Sad Panda, March 28, 2011, 03:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Could we get bank sections added on? I'm thinking of the feature in RS where you can organize your bank more easily..

Kevin

Adding a bank tab system would be pretty difficult to add to a 317 client... It would be very hard and people would have to use the official ~All Go Free~ client in order to play, which would lower the number of players in-game. The only suggestion I have is try to keep your things in groups and if you have ran out of bank space, make another account to hold items on. It is not against the rules to transfer items to account to account.

Drunk Mario

The only thing about putting items together in the bank is if you wanna withdraw them or sell them and take them out of the bank, like one piece of a set, then you have to move things around because the slot automatically fills up now instead of staying open like old classic.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Daxking

Yeah would be helpful but doesn't big me to much, already used to a messy bank. ::)

Sad Panda

Like Collin said, the slot used to not fill up automatically so maybe we could make it like that again...? Sorry, Kevin, I don't know much about coding so I wouldn't have known that. =|  I wouldn't've been able to play anymore because I use the webclient.

ratman3

Quote from: Kevin on March 28, 2011, 06:02:07 PM
Adding a bank tab system would be pretty difficult to add to a 317 client... It would be very hard and people would have to use the official ~All Go Free~ client in order to play, which would lower the number of players in-game. The only suggestion I have is try to keep your things in groups and if you have ran out of bank space, make another account to hold items on. It is not against the rules to transfer items to account to account.

You over-complicate everything Kevin...

But about the bank section thing, the stuff that I usually use is on the bottom, and the things that I rarely use are on top.  It only takes like a min to find anything, and even then, i don't have an attention span to even sort out my bank in the first place.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Kryptonite

Quote from: ratman3 on March 28, 2011, 09:08:42 PM

But about the bank section thing, the stuff that I usually use is on the bottom, and the things that I rarely use are on top.  It only takes like a min to find anything, and even then, i don't have an attention span to even sort out my bank in the first place.

How is that complicated at all?

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 28, 2011, 07:43:57 PM
Like Collin said, the slot used to not fill up automatically so maybe we could make it like that again...? Sorry, Kevin, I don't know much about coding so I wouldn't have known that. =|  I wouldn't've been able to play anymore because I use the webclient.

You'd still be able to play because you're still using the AGF client.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Oh, I thought that he meant the pop up client only.

Kevin

Quote from: ratman3 on March 28, 2011, 09:08:42 PM

It's not over-complicated. It can be done, but I am stating there are a lot of bad things about it as-well. There are to many bad things for this one good thing.

Sad Panda

But I'm special enough for it, right? (:

Sad Panda

Yeah, good point. I don't see why people don't already use the AGF client anyway. It's much more convenieant.

Spell Check on "convenieant"?

Sad Panda

Thanks, haha. Not in the mood for checking myself. P=