News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Looters who lie.

Started by Mr Smidgens, March 27, 2011, 01:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Smidgens

I have run into this so many times

Player: Hey strength level?

Me: 105

Player: Want to ff at pkisland?

Me: I don't feel like losing my stuff, let's go to funpk.

Player: I won't take your stuff, don't be a p*ssy

Me: fine, whatever.

We fight. I lose. Looted. Bull crap.

I have never been so annoyed.

That's what I get for trusting some people.

M I K E

It really depends who you fight, if its some random noob he wont give items back, prety sure about that...

If you fight me, i give items back :P

Kevin

I don't ff, only in ::funpk

That's what it was made for. Otherwise you are taking that risk of getting scammed.

Lets Skill

The main objective of pking is to gain items, so either don't pk or pk with inferior things.

Jack.
Also known as Serguy3, or Serguys Pure.

Ex Owner of Death Zone.

Daxking

Quote from: M I K E on March 27, 2011, 05:16:35 AM
It really depends who you fight, if its some random noob he wont give items back, prety sure about that...

If you fight me, i give items back :P
Same way I feel.  ;)

d1stortor

true that guys....I was always told by people who taught me how to "play" this game, "do not wear or take things to wildy that you don't want to lose". And basically, that's the same thing I tell you. If you don't want to get looted, don't take stuff you wan't to lose to ::wildy. But also, do not be a 0-3 itemer who only barrages, because then people will most definetly loot you if they get to kill you when you have your stuff. So you can take like, pking gear except obby shield or b gloves, and well, rest of pking gear is worthless :D
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Kevin

Rule of the RuneScape wild:

Don't risk what you can't lose.

I've killed people for mills on RS and I don't ever feel bad. It's the Wilderness, it isn't supposed to be a place to hang out or have fun(Can be used loosely). Go to ::funpk and play fight there, don't do it in the actual Wilderness.

d1stortor

Quote from: Kevin on April 11, 2011, 12:29:30 AM
Rule of the RuneScape wild:

Don't risk what you can't lose.

I've killed people for mills on RS and I don't ever feel bad. It's the Wilderness, it isn't supposed to be a place to hang out or have fun(Can be used loosely). Go to ::funpk and play fight there, don't do it in the actual Wilderness.

Well, for some reason in ::funpk, it doesn't really seem like an actual fight, lol. And there's more chance that you are going to get pjed by new players.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Dug

I understand the subject your on, but just to add something some people in-game are so UN-satisfied that they attempt to lure and kill people with their rares on, thus lying that they didn't kill him and loot all his rares, not to mention telling them the true owner of those rares and still acting like a .....
Just to point out don't trust anyone you don't know.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Dench

This is what's so stupid about people in wildy. If I kill someone their items are MINE I can choose the nice option and give the items back or the wise option and keep the items until i get looted.

Knight IV

Well the main based idea on Wildy is looting but how about when you make a deal with him get a screen shot and when he break the promise report him? this it what happens in other servers though.

Insomnom

You could do that, only we wouldn't do anything about it.
Looting isn't against the rules, even if the person does lie.
It's been said again and again, if you don't trust the person and want a FF, go to funpk.
That's what it's there for.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Rivin X

Quote from: Kevin on March 27, 2011, 05:18:08 AM
I don't ff, only in ::funpk

That's what it was made for. Otherwise you are taking that risk of getting scammed.
Most people can be pretty trustworthy.

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Batman

As many of the people above said, looting items isn't nessicarily against the rules. It is just frowned upon.

<3 Tyren

O My Devil

Why do you guys even ff, if so whats the reason for funpk?