News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Training

Started by Sad Panda, March 26, 2011, 08:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

I am now willing to sell the service of letting you train on me for free exp.

For doing this service you will either trade me 500m, bulk items, or a minor rare. Depending on how much money I currently have I would choose the bulk items or the minor rare.

You will also supply me with 3000 choc ice for my own purposes and as many choc ices as you want me to eat while you train on me. I will eat them sparingly so that you get the most exp out of your purchase.

I will not wear any armour and will have auto retalliate off so it is easier and quicker for this to roll along.

If at any time you lag off I will kill you, loot you, and trade all your items back to you when you log back in. The same thing will happen if you go afk and another person kills you.

Open for business!

Insomnom

You can do this in funpk and wouldn't have to worry about what happens when someone lags out. .-.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Trust me, I've tried that with people in game already. There is always at least one kid there waiting for people and roaming around looking for people to attack. It doesn't work. I've got my own tele for a place in the wilderness where no one would get to us.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Kryptonite

Nick, if you tele to funpk and then type your tele, it would be safer. Trust me ;)

Good luck with your thing.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sad Panda

Well yeah, since you're in the -2 area... Good point, Kane.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.