News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Pictures of the upcoming MineCraft Galaxy

Started by X, March 25, 2011, 11:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

There was one back in October that my brother took advantage of...

Drunk Mario

I just bought Minecraft, Simply JUST for this.. So it better be worth my money, Ryan. ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

X

Quote from: Drunk Mario on March 27, 2011, 01:33:11 PM
I just bought Minecraft, Simply JUST for this.. So it better be worth my money, Ryan. ::)

Trust me. You will be surprised when you play MC Galaxy. :)

Diva La Viva

Quote from: X on March 27, 2011, 01:39:31 PM
Quote from: Drunk Mario on March 27, 2011, 01:33:11 PM

Trust me. You will be surprised when you play MC Galaxy. :)
can't wait for the release...  8)

Daxking

Quick question, I have been learning what mine craft its this whole day via youtube, so I saw "multiplayer" dos that mean you enter a random world with random people or? One of the parts I didn't understand.  :-\

Kevin

Quote from: Daxking on March 27, 2011, 11:51:26 PM
Quick question, I have been learning what mine craft its this whole day via youtube, so I saw "multiplayer" dos that mean you enter a random world with random people or? One of the parts I didn't understand.  :-\

It's a server ran by someone, in this case Ryan. He is writing his own server because Notch(Creator of MineCraft) wrote his in such a hurry it came out sloppy, buggy, and it causes a lot of memory and CPU to keep it running, Ryan is writing his own that will reduce the lag and be bug free, and it will fix the "griefing".

If you don't know what griefing is, it's when someone destroys something you made. Ryan can make it so nobody can destroy your own work.

But, multiplayer is exactly like single player, just being able to see others. I will attach a picture of multiplayer in a second, it's on my other computer.

Daxking

Oooh so like you can go into others place they made (homes or whatever) too? And are there friends lists?

Kevin

Quote from: Daxking on March 28, 2011, 12:46:33 AM
Oooh so like you can go into others place they made (homes or whatever) too? And are there friends lists?

There are no friends lists, and ya. You can go into other people houses :D

Kevin

@Program, he's writing his own server completely.

The first 2 pictures are of Ryans server, the last one is just for lols.

Daxking

Another question  ;). When we buy the alpha our whatever. It well let us play rands and all others?

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Daxking on March 28, 2011, 07:27:47 AM
Another question  ;). When we buy the alpha our whatever. It well let us play rands and all others?
Yes You will be able to play ALL Minecraft servers multiplayer. (If you buy the game)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Insomnom

Unless a server has a white-list and you're not on it. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Daxking

Sorry this is 21 questions but, you can only buy this game online? Or can you buy in a local target, walmart, and/or gamestop?

ratman3

Im about to buy minecraft :P

I played it non-stop over the last two days, and I have a version of minecraft for my ipod. 

Can't wait until this minecraft server is out :)
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Kevin

Guys, keep in mind this server may not be done for months. Ryan is trying to balance a lot of work out. So don't be disappointed if it's not up soon enough :o He still has a lot to work on with it.