News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Obby Pker

Started by wouter, March 25, 2011, 01:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

In-Game Username: mrlime
Reporting Player: Obby pker (Obby_pker?)
Rule broken: Possible duping. // Swearing towards me at forums.
Time: Friday 25th of March.
Miscellaneous: This player showed me a huge amount (580) of obby shields before.
At that moment I forgot to screenshot it as possible evidence. So today I got my change to screenshot this. It might be duping.
Maybe the staff could do a account check? As in my opinion it isn't able to get that many obby shields that easy.. And since obby pker isn't member for that long..
Evidence:
Quote from: lolloser on March 25, 2011, 01:15:30 PM
so wait just cuse i got many obby shields u report me ? maybe you would like to ask choas how i got them nub i got them from him from a deal i work for him hes gave me 500 obby shields and 150 b gloves... mostly i dont have them now as i sold them but thats not the point and u just got another account to trick me ? really sad trick nub

lolloser

so wait just cuse i got many obby shields u report me ? maybe you would like to ask choas how i got them nub i got them from him from a deal i work for him hes gave me 500 obby shields and 150 b gloves... mostly i dont have them now as i sold them but thats not the point and u just got another account to trick me ? really sad trick nub 

masterp82

to tell you the truth, that doesn't mean he dupes. i got like 300 obby shields. life is short and i still don't get how people have time to be hating on others.

Insomnom

Guyyss. You know this isn't a discussion board.
We will look into this and handle it as necessary. No reason to argue about anything.
Remember, you can always PM each other or the staff members. It's better than getting yourself in trouble. ^^

Anhwho. Thank you for the report.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.