News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Official sign up

Started by Batman, March 24, 2011, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

masterp82

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 27, 2011, 01:18:01 PM
Avery can take my spot. I'm done with this. I'm not getting points on here for being too right.

wow, really? bro, you were telling me...are you sure you can handle it? and this and that...and now, you're going to quit like that? lmaoooooo!!!! you Q.U.I.T.T.E.R.!!!!! anyways...who's brackets are we using?

Sad Panda

I also gave up pking for Lent (I have a real life one too), and I am going to try to stick with it. You guys are using Brian's. You are fighting Avery. Good luck.

masterp82

I ain't trippin'. If Avery is going to replace you, then I am going to have to fight Rivin x, which I always wanted to...And, I don't know you, but for me it's actually an "honor" to fight good pkers. Then, you learn alot. It doesn't matter if I don't even make it to the next round, but I always wanted to fight Rivin X, since the first day I came back after new classic came back, I beat him. But everyone says he's an awesome pker....so i'm sure I got lucky. So I want to fight him, because everytime I go online, it's like 3 A.M. for him :) Hopefully this time he will fight me and not just that....but hopefully I see him when it's like 10 o'clock or something.

Kryptonite

Rivin isn't that hard to beat lol..

Well I am going to sticky this for obvious reasons.

And masterp82, there's no need to flame nick for dropping out.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

masterp82

huh? how is that flaming? Oo anyways, who's brackets are we using? the same ones the only thing that's going to change is that I have to go against rivin x? or is someone going to make new brackets?

masterp82

Quote from: Program on March 29, 2011, 12:08:43 PM
Quote from: masterp82 on March 29, 2011, 11:59:57 AM
huh? how is that flaming? Oo anyways, who's brackets are we using? the same ones the only thing that's going to change is that I have to go against rivin x? or is someone going to make new brackets?

This:
Quote from: masterp82
wow, really? bro, you were telling me...are you sure you can handle it? and this and that...and now, you're going to quit like that? lmaoooooo!!!! you Q.U.I.T.T.E.R.!!!!!
..is considered flaming. It's unnecessary and it makes you look like a child.

ok............??????? like i was saying, do we use the brackets brian made and just replace sad panda's name with avery's?

Sad Panda

masterp82

i think this tournament should be cancelled since no one wants to fight. I say we forget about it, or start figthing like....today today.

Brian

Quote from: masterp82 on March 29, 2011, 12:15:03 AM
I ain't trippin'. If Avery is going to replace you, then I am going to have to fight Rivin x, which I always wanted to...And, I don't know you, but for me it's actually an "honor" to fight good pkers. Then, you learn alot. It doesn't matter if I don't even make it to the next round, but I always wanted to fight Rivin X, since the first day I came back after new classic came back, I beat him. But everyone says he's an awesome pker....so i'm sure I got lucky. So I want to fight him, because everytime I go online, it's like 3 A.M. for him :) Hopefully this time he will fight me and not just that....but hopefully I see him when it's like 10 o'clock or something.

I'm giving you a respect just for that

Sorry for double-post.