Main Menu

Another Pking Video!

Started by Daxking, April 04, 2011, 07:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Videos.

Should I continue?
Should I stop?

Daxking

Well, I made another video. This time of me vs Dug. So yeah, before he says anything he did beat me the first time. Then I recorded and now we fought and I won.  ;) ::)
Thanks, enjoy.
Error Found: The song actually ends before the end, so sorry. I'll remember to have that fixed for the next if there are votes up on continuing.
2nd. Error: If no music plays at all you can just go on the actual youtube site. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Y-3YjV6u8

Sora

Niceeeeee. Keep up the good work.  ;)

Daxking

Thank you, hopefully if I get more votes, I'll upload me vs Francis. Two rounds. One was like a minute long.  ;)

Francis

Quote from: Daxking on April 04, 2011, 09:47:11 PM
Thank you, hopefully if I get more votes, I'll upload me vs Francis. Two rounds. One was like a minute long.  ;)
Haha that was pretty funny on the first round, only reason i failed though is because i accidently walked over to somewhere and then you killed me. But the second round was much better.  ;)
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Daxking

Quote from: Francis on April 04, 2011, 09:51:58 PM
Quote from: Daxking on April 04, 2011, 09:47:11 PM
Haha that was pretty funny on the first round, only reason i failed though is because i accidently walked over to somewhere and then you killed me. But the second round was much better.  ;)
Ahaa, yeah . And brians commentary in the back.

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Daxking

Dug

I had pretty lucky slots somewhere in there :o.
Great fight thou next week re-match (:.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

Quote from: Dug on April 05, 2011, 02:27:20 PM
I had pretty lucky slots somewhere in there :o.
Great fight thou next week re-match (:.
Yeah gf, and sure thing.  ::)