News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Another Pking Video!

Started by Daxking, April 04, 2011, 07:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Videos.

Should I continue?
Should I stop?

Daxking

Well, I made another video. This time of me vs Dug. So yeah, before he says anything he did beat me the first time. Then I recorded and now we fought and I won.  ;) ::)
Thanks, enjoy.
Error Found: The song actually ends before the end, so sorry. I'll remember to have that fixed for the next if there are votes up on continuing.
2nd. Error: If no music plays at all you can just go on the actual youtube site. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Y-3YjV6u8

Sora

Niceeeeee. Keep up the good work.  ;)

Daxking

Thank you, hopefully if I get more votes, I'll upload me vs Francis. Two rounds. One was like a minute long.  ;)

Francis

Quote from: Daxking on April 04, 2011, 09:47:11 PM
Thank you, hopefully if I get more votes, I'll upload me vs Francis. Two rounds. One was like a minute long.  ;)
Haha that was pretty funny on the first round, only reason i failed though is because i accidently walked over to somewhere and then you killed me. But the second round was much better.  ;)
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Daxking

Quote from: Francis on April 04, 2011, 09:51:58 PM
Quote from: Daxking on April 04, 2011, 09:47:11 PM
Haha that was pretty funny on the first round, only reason i failed though is because i accidently walked over to somewhere and then you killed me. But the second round was much better.  ;)
Ahaa, yeah . And brians commentary in the back.

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Daxking

Dug

I had pretty lucky slots somewhere in there :o.
Great fight thou next week re-match (:.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

Quote from: Dug on April 05, 2011, 02:27:20 PM
I had pretty lucky slots somewhere in there :o.
Great fight thou next week re-match (:.
Yeah gf, and sure thing.  ::)