News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

School

Started by Francis, March 25, 2011, 07:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

Quote from: Drunk Mario on March 29, 2011, 07:14:54 PM
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 29, 2011, 03:37:56 PM
Wouter, I'd say that you got a break or two seeing as you have a well paying job. Many people who don't do well in school are people you seeing asking for spare change on the streets.
Or working at Mcdonalds or burger King. ::)

I now have Baseball after school, until about 5:00pm so I lose about 1 hour of time online. :'(

Well there is a difference actually. In the Netherlands you got 3 kind of schools. 1 Is called the basisschool. You go to there till you're around 12. After that you're going to the highschool. 4 Years on this school and you got your choice in what sector you want to study/work etc. Examples; Economic, Technical and Care and Healthiness. When you finish this you go to the last school. This is job-related. There are many different ways you can go on.

There are education from 2 years but also from 6. Besides that there are BBL or BOL educations. BBl is every day school, BOL means you go to school once a week and the other days you work.
That's kinda what I'm doing at the moment. But than I go to schools in the evening because I'm to busy with work to go to schools at day. I did finished the lower school and highschool, but that doesn't take you anywhere. After that i wanted to work. Last 2 years i've been doing small educations. I also made it this way. Only it took me two years longer than usual. And when you compare me to a engineer who went to school, you can see the difference. They know it from books and I know it from the reality. Which makes me stronger in this job.

So there are different ways to build up your future. Don't make this decisions to easy. You should really think for your self what you want to become and which way. Cause when make a decision and than mess it up, you might get in real trouble..
QuoteWhen you stop getting better, you stop being good.

Hope you learned something from my life story! ;)