News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

My Style

Started by Dug, March 21, 2011, 08:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think i should change the color of my text?

Yes..
IF YOU CHANGE IT, I WILL GIVE YOU RARES.
Meh it's fine.
NO.
It's your choice.

Dug

(Text is normal due to corruption)
Well people have been bothered with my writing style lately and in the past month on some occasions.
Just to let you know I've been trying to become unique as well by converting most of my past posts in the current form, which would take me more then a week to just clean my changes I've made. So what do you think about my writing format?
P.s Please be sure to post what you voted for and give a reason for doing so.
Thanks.
Sincerely your's.
Dug.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

X

Change text to big red text. Why? Easier to read then the other small blue text :D

Jake

Red writing with default size :)

Insomnom

The colored writing actually gets pretty annoying.
I don't think you need to change the color of your text to come off as unique.
It's your personality that does that. :\

And I'm sure, as everyone around here knows, I post mine centered.
This is a personal preference, as I think it looks better.
Nothing more than that at all.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Drunk Mario

No blue.. I always had to highlight it to read it.. And changing your text color doesn't really mean anything.. :-X

Ohyeahimsocool amirite?
8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Kryptonite

I honestly have no idea how you would have to highlight to see blue... But you should just leave your posts as normal colors because people could be using a different theme and it could be really hard to read. (Like me, I'm using blackbox and I HATE it when people use black text)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

dieknowsawr

I don't like it personally, to hard to read.

Insomnom

I use Blackbox and with the blue Dug used I did occasionally have to highlight it, depending on how lit up my room was.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Drunk Mario

You should just leave it normally I think.. Or try a more neutral color like.. Green?

Green is easier to read on "the killing" theme. It probably is for others too.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Insomnom

Yes, green is also easy to read on Blackbox. =P

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Leave it normal. You don't need to be different. You're special to me. (;

Dug

Thank you to everyone who voted and made me aware that not everyone uses the same theme and possibly could make you blind  :'(, I hope this could stay on for at least another week and a half so people could express what they think, Thanks.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

writing styles in general bother me. I like just going down the page and seeing everything the same. I personally think you should use different text when you need something to be noticed.

Jake

Good idea if you do/going to change it. It makes it easier for some players in the community with Dyslexia.

P.S Style isn't in how you write. It's in how you live ;)

iguana

Jeeze who cares. It's just writing text..... what's so bad about it??
-Jake-