News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Xp Table

Started by Kevin, March 20, 2011, 07:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Made the things a lil easier to tell which is which. Let me know if you want them changed back.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kevin

Sad Panda

Thanks for that, Kane. Not too easy on my eyes though. X=

Also, can you move this to the Skills section and unsticky Bill's topic now that this one features what is on that topic and more.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 26, 2011, 09:55:44 PM
Thanks for that, Kane. Not too easy on my eyes though. X=

Also, can you move this to the Skills section and unsticky Bill's topic now that this one features what is on that topic and more.

Yeah. This isn't really a tutorial or guide. But I'll leave Bill's stickied because it's a lil more convenient for people who just want to see the exp.

weed

Sad Panda

Haha, nice and quick, Kane!! But not in the bedroom. Girls don't like that. Bad, Kane!!

Kevin

Added RuneCrafting to the list, thought I had it before, I guess not :D Added now though.

Annakarl

very good job kevin :)

Summoning

Thanks for this, this will help me with everything I do in the game accept PK. Ily Kevin.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

richard

thanks kane is will help me loads for my skills now and i only just found it out.......

theworm

I don't know if this matters and if you want to add it to the list but 628,000 experiance every run at ::barrows assuming you killed all 6 bothers, or 104,666 each Brother.

White Angel

theworm

Thanks I was just curious on if i should train here for loots and experience or jad for fire capes.

Kryptonite

You only need one fire cape. You can just get someone to use a fire cape on you and you get another one.

weed

theworm

I know I ment drop wise get 3a etc from ::barrows or get fire capes from ::tar killing jad.

Also Kevin fayrg bones are 21,000 experience each.

Caboose3146

Nice! This really helped me. :D