News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

My real life job.

Started by wouter, March 14, 2011, 02:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

Hey guys,

As some of you probably know, I am a maintenance fitter.
It might be weird to play games with an 'adult' (I'll never grow up,)
I'll show you guys what I actually do at work. Just to prove that i actually have a life.

Love,
Wouter

Pictures;
Fabric,

Weels,

Lift,

Doing tests if it works well,

Repairing parts of the fabric,

Making expensive alluminium tables. Called 'bridge' tables. (upside down at table)

More hand-work.

More repairing. : )

This is a short promo video from the fabric. I work at the maintenance department. We've got 33 departments and the fabric is 0,5x as big as amsterdam.

Drunk Mario

Pretty cool job.. Now that you've proven you have a job, DONATE. :P
::)
NOTE: That song is Ftw and if you say It's not, send me a pm and we'll see about that.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

Quote from: Mute on March 14, 2011, 04:53:06 PM
Quote from: Drunk Mario on March 14, 2011, 04:46:10 PM
NOTE: That song is Ftw and if you say It's not, send me a pm and we'll see about that.
The Cover by Marilyn Manson is better. :P

You are such an idiot haha. <3

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

wouter

Dug

Can you migrate me :3.
Also i can't see the video because of the music content is blocked in my country go figure.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

wouter

At work atm. It's bored.. No work to do so we're chilling outside on a pickup. :p

Dug

Seriously, can't you make a robot and call it hassan lol. I want to experience that with you :[].
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Mrlime

Quote from: Dug on March 17, 2011, 07:00:48 AM
Seriously, can't you make a robot and call it hassan lol. I want to experience that with you :[].

That is possible I think. But not where I work. :P
Bite me.

Dug

I know it's possible i just want to be everywhere :D.