News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Japan. Rude jokes. If you're going to hate, Do not open this topic than.

Started by wouter, March 16, 2011, 02:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

I truly find it real bad what's happening in japan at the moment. But this jokes just made me piss my pants. Could be that I have a bad sense of humor but what ever. If you DISLIKE jokes about japan, Right corner, Red cross or Alt+F4.

QuoteI just spoke with my Japanese real estate agent and asked if there was a school in that neighborhood. She said "currently not, but just for a little while. "
QuoteI had sex with a Japanese. She screamed that she felt the earth move under her.
QuoteJapan is truly progressive. They do not go to the beach, the beach comes to them.

QuoteIn Japan they have developed a new car. Hyundai Tsunami. You know why? Because he is a size bigger than the Volkswagen Golf.(Golf = Wave in dutch.)

LOL AT ME! :]

QuoteOn Friday, March 11, 2011 9:20 p.m. remlof wrote:
Still pretty cool that you can surf in your living room! ^^
On Friday, March 11, 2011 9:22 Capz wrote:
Surfing the Internet gets a whole new dimension in Japan.

Sad Panda

Oh my gosh, I loved these. These are perfectly normal, too. No situation comes up without a little bit of comic relief.

Kevin

You shouldn't post jokes about a whole country that just suffered a national disaster and is still trying to recover. It's nothing to joke around about. I know you don't mean to be mean, but it's like making fun of someone that is crippled. Just something you don't do.

Sad Panda

Well you should read the topic name. If you don't want to be offended then don't look at them. It's a shame and a half that you don't have a sense of humor like others do.

Kevin

Sad Panda

And he is providing comic relief. If you don't like it then don't pay it any attention. He not only warned you on the topic name, but also within the first five lines of post. He created a guide on how not to read it...

Bill

Well to avoid problems, because we all know a topic like this will start arguments, I will lock the topic. You can still view it though.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........