News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

3 men and natives (Not racist)

Started by Francis, March 16, 2011, 11:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Theres 3 guys in a forest and then they run into natives. The natives say, "If you want to live, you have to find 10 fruits". One of the guys come with grapes. The natives say, if you want to live, stick the grapes up your bum WITHOUT EMOTION. The guy gets to 8 grapes up into his bum and then he bursts out laughing. The native says, "Why did you laugh? You were so close". The guy says, "I couldn't help it, the other guy came with pineapples.

EDIT: I honestly don't find this very funny, but alot of my friends in real life found it funny and i thought some of the people in worldscape would enjoy this.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Kevin

Sad Panda

Quote from: Bill on March 16, 2011, 08:40:23 PM
Dude.. Like, does it matter that much? Are you really freaking out right now?

Oh, but it was a repost. The other topic is right here.

Francis

Sorry, i never saw you post that before. My friend just told me this joke and i wanted to post it.  ::)
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Kryptonite

Well I guess we don't really need a repeat.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.