News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

killist

Started by gomes97, March 15, 2011, 11:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomes97

I have an idea to a position of your people you kill you get points and with points you can buy things I do not know what. for what lvl 110 cb when someone kills you get 110 points you can see the standings of the Caribbean: killist you look for the standings of the clan and if you press on the clan you see the members of the clan kills you you have to register on the forum and only certain people can accept you mods and clan leaders. i hope you like my idea

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

lollol

Well I Think I Understood What You Wanna Say
Like In Other Servers There Is A Pk-ing Ranks
And When You Kill People You Get Points
But You Don't Buy Stuff With It
And There Is A Board At Lumbridge That Determine The Pk-ers Ranks With Their Killing Points
How Ever This Is Not A Clan.
Well Actually If This Is What You Wanna Say Then I 100% Support It Because Its A Really Good Idea ;)
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Insomnom

The points would have to be staggered. IE, you only get points for players you kill within a certain range of your combat level.
Or we'd have even MORE people picking on low-leveled players or new PKers.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

lollol

Quote from: Insomnom on March 15, 2011, 12:33:52 PM
The points would have to be staggered. IE, you only get points for players you kill within a certain range of your combat level.
Or we'd have even MORE people picking on low-leveled players or new PKers.

Totally Agree :)
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

wouter

I understood nothing of it. >.<

Android #17

Maybe we shall bring Unknown to translate for us. :)

Insomnom

It's not that hard to understand guys.. just use your brain and context clues. |:

Basically, there would be a point system for PKing.
You'd get points for kills, and from those points would be ranked. 'nd there would, obviously, be a leader board for rankings.
He wants this implemented in clans (IE, your score+clan members score= clan score & rank), but I think that would be far too difficult to keep track of at the moment.
So it'd have to be on an individual basis.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Android #17

Quote from: Insomnom on March 15, 2011, 03:43:59 PM
It's not that hard to understand guys.. just use your brain and context clues. |:

You'd get points for kills, and from those points would be ranked. 'nd there would, obviously, be a leader board for rankings.
He wants this implemented in clans (IE, your score+clan members score= clan score & rank), but I think that would be far too difficult to keep track of at the moment.

This would be shit cool....I wish this to happen..To make the pking like the rest of the servers.

Sad Panda

Or, maybe, instead of having a board in lumby, we have an addon to the highscores list?

Oh, and to prevent cheaters maybe we could take away the combat level of the person that killed them. Like if some people just started to let others kill them for free points it took away from their own.

Android #17

We just want to improve the pking some how.

gomes97

Quote from: Insomnom on March 15, 2011, 03:43:59 PM

thanks for helping i use google vertaler  :)

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Sad Panda

Ohhh, ok. Vertaler=translator. I was unsure from the other times you posted that word. =X

Kevin

I see a point system being abused. I can see it now. People will kill the same person over and over again just to get them-self on top.

Why do I say this?

Because I've played servers that do this and I did it along with many other people. People just make random accounts or have their friend die over and over again to get the points.