News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

just trying to help...

Started by serguy3, December 14, 2008, 07:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

well ive been playing some different servers now.. and i just want to say...  adding your server to silab would help out alot... because alot of ppl who check out runelocus dont want to download stuff.... but when they see how good of a server it is they will happily join your server you will get about 10-20 more players each day..

going as my new name bitches ~king jack~..
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

I already made a page at http://runelocus.com/status/?action=details&id=3217 and you can't just make a server Silab, you would have to recode just about everything, and Ryan's already busy with blitz. But if you mean just use the client then thats okay I guess.

Bill

Serguy3, please understand this stuff and understand how difficult it is before you even talk about it. Besides, Worldscape is compatible with any client, whether it's the moparscape 3.2 client, the silab client, or even the ~All-Go-Free~ client, but obviously that one would work.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Ry60003333

Also, why add support for the Silab client to classic when Blitz has all the new items, as well as everything else. Silab would just give us new items on the old server.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Pure01owner

Yea Theres no point making the old server better when hopefully the new server is be the best !!!
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]