KazooKeylele - Ukulele - The Final Countdown

Started by Rock Star, December 02, 2008, 05:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock Star

Check this out:

I hope it works!  :-[

~Rock Star

0ownage0

wow he must be talented to play that i cant even play one instrument let alone two,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Rock Star

Quote from: 0ownage0 on December 02, 2008, 08:33:39 PM
wow he must be talented to play that i cant even play one instrument let alone two,

0ownage0
I can play 7, but not at once.

0ownage0

wow nice i wish i could play seven instruments that would be cool if you can play them all at once,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Rock Star

I could see a flute glued onto guitar which has been glued to drums, etc.

Pure01owner

i can only play gutair btw he looks at the computer u can c the glare of his glasses
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Volcanic Me

Rofl... that was pretty neat. And for my musical talents... Lead Percussionist at my school. Omg... the solo I have for Solo and Ensemble is insanely hard... if anyone can read Snare music, I'll get the name so you can look it up. It's really hard... for now at least, I just sight read through it today. And if you want to get technical... I play 14 instruments... all percussion st00f. =D

Pure01owner

wow some one a music nerd :P haha i love 2 play nickleback on gutair :P i pwn at his songs

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Volcanic Me

Rofl... some of those instruments are incredibley easy to play... Suspended Cymbal, Cymbals, Triangle, Tambourine.... I was just getting technical lol.

Pure01owner

lamo i remnber playing the triangle in yr 6 rofl i was horrible