News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Should I make a Worldscape wiki?

Started by leo3940, March 14, 2011, 03:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leo3940

I was just considering using my free time a bit better.

So, uh, should I make a Worldscape wiki?

I just need others to help me occasionally to fill in stuff that I don't have.

Thanks.

leo3940

Quote from: Mute on March 14, 2011, 03:46:07 PM
There isn't much to write about tbh...

There might be a history section that covers the main history and the staff, but thats about it tbh.

So, should I or should I not make it?

Ry60003333

If you did want a WorldScape Wiki, it would probably be best if we hosted it on our servers to ensure that it provides the same level of quality that the game and forum provide.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

leo3940

OK.

So if it were to be made, I wouldn't be able to contribute to it?

Ry60003333

Everyone would be able to contribute to it, including you. But our Admins would be able to remove spam, make corrects to grammar and spelling, etc.

leo3940

Oh, OK.

So, the wiki would be started by you on the servers and then others, like me, would be able to contribute?

Insomnom

OH OH! Yay! =D More work. :3 Waaaanttt.

..though in all honesty, I'm not sure what you'd add.
Then again, I'm a nub when it comes to the game, so..

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Kryptonite

I remember talking to Ryan about it before.. He said it was a good idea, but I doubt he'll make it.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Bill

I actually like the idea of this being established because it could be a knowledge base for people of what WorldScape is like, what's the best way to pk, the best way to make money, best way to train, information on minigames, etc. based on the player's thoughts from it from experience they've had with it. The information submitted should of course use correct grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure, and should be approved by admins before it appearing publicly, but I think it's a good idea.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Bill on March 14, 2011, 07:17:58 PM
I actually like the idea of this being established because it could be a knowledge base for people of what WorldScape is like, what's the best way to pk, the best way to make money, best way to train, information on minigames, etc. based on the player's thoughts from it from experience they've had with it. The information submitted should of course use correct grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure, and should be approved by admins before it appearing publicly, but I think it's a good idea.
This exactly.^^ 8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

A Wiki page, or a Wikia set of pages? We already have a Wikia. It is poorly run by some old player. I'd be willing to keep watch over the page for you guys if you'd want. I'm somewhat decent at editing pages on Encyclopedia Dramatica so I don't think it'll be that hard for me to pick up.

Ry60003333

We are setting up our own Wiki, so I wouldn't enter any information into one run by an old player. ::)

Sad Panda

Well I just made a .wikia for WS. I find those more useful because it can potentially give you information about every aspect of the game in short little bursts.

wsb.wikia.com

Dug

I would be glad to help in any way i could, good work guys : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Android #17

I would love that..but by the way? shall this transformed/moved to suggestions?