News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

MOD ABUSE OF POWER

Started by god1, September 17, 2008, 05:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Closed

Closed
0 (0%)
Closed
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

god1

Okay i got -iped banned (mod elias) for I don't know why?  I would like to know right now please.  People do the exact same thing as what i do or say but they don't get any punishment.  They are (favorites).  I will i can be quit annoying but that is something they can do such as move away from me... but they don't not my problem if i was there 1st? Please respon to this.......................

Chris Bud

Well that's not Mod Abuse. That's Admin Abuse, and it wasn't abuse... It's at the discretion of the staff to carry out an act. And they carry it out as they see it to be resolved.

Also, maybe Elias does have favouites. But that would not be the difference in you getting banned, and them getting banned. Also. You should never post anything about a ban, or any kind of trouble you have gotten into. It just clutter's the forum's with non-sence...

Thankz, and i guess good luck.

~Chris

Ry60003333

Yes, me and Jeremy have great confidence in the Administrators of the game. I don't think Elias would hand out an IP-Ban without good reason, so if you still believe you did NOTHING wrong, contact Elias.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Chaoslancex

look if you where ip-band mod elias had a strong reason to ip-band you,

an i belive they dont abuse there power they are people chossen to do the right thing an they know what right is

so ya man there must be a big reason that it happen.

maddy

okay i agree with ry,chaos, and chris. When jeremy and ryan choose mods adn admins they don't just give it out they no who will take care of the server when they are not on, they trust them. so i am very sure that mod elias had a very very good reason to ban you because all of the staff has earned there spot and do it very well.
lolz a little weird I know. :)

xxgenocidexx

Please respect the mods so far i've got nothing but respect from them they do their jobs as their supposed to so treat them accordingly they do not do anything to you only enforce rules set out about by Jeremy and Ry

I pooN I

Yes God I do remember you, and you deserve the ban (sorry to say). Also, thanks Kaz, :D

Petey

I agree along, with the others.
If Elias would taken an action, to IP Ban you, then Elias would have a very strong reason why that action was taken. I don't think people get IP Banned for no reason. I'm sure they wouldn't abuse their powers, and IP Ban a player for no reason.

-Petey

P - E - T - E - Y     1 - 3 - 3 - 7
The one and only, official, Petey.

Pure01owner

even i remnber the words came out of his mouth last time i saw him he dosnt treeat people unfairly and he dosnt hate for no reason well i trust him and i really dny kno him
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]