News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Browers

Started by Android #17, March 12, 2011, 09:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the best browser for Windows XP?

Internet Explorer.
1 (6.3%)
Mozilla firefox.
6 (37.5%)
Opera.
1 (6.3%)
Google Chrome.
5 (31.3%)
Safari.
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Sad Panda

Yup. Macs are made to use Safari. This obviously includes iDevices.

unknowed

Well, My whole computer can't handle windows 7, My internet is fine through.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Francis

Well, i've been using safari for a few years and i think it's the best browser. That's just my opinion though.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Android #17

Quote from: Francis on March 12, 2011, 07:43:37 PM
Well, i've been using safari for a few years and i think it's the best browser. That's just my opinion though.
Yeah..1-2 days I have been using Safari...It's excellent..Everything from mac is excellent tho.^^

Ry60003333

I use Safari because with MobileMe it syncs all my bookmarks between my Macs, plus it syncs them to my iPhone, so I've never really used anything else on Mac.

But when I'm on Windows at my school I usually use Chrome or Firefox.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Dug

Quote from: Ry60003333 on March 14, 2011, 08:32:41 AM
I use Safari because with MobileMe it syncs all my bookmarks between my Macs, plus it syncs them to my iPhone, so I've never really used anything else on Mac.

But when I'm on Windows at my school I usually use Chrome or Firefox.
AMEN! Own chrome for the best while safari is for the rest.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Android #17

Dis can be locked..No longer use of it..I picked the right browser thank to you guys. :)

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.