News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Clans

Started by Sad Panda, March 10, 2011, 09:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

I hate clans. All they do is create arguements. Personally, I think they should be removed from the game altogether. It is actually a form of polarization.

Kevin

Won't matter. If Ryan decided to remove clans completely people would just form teams. They wouldn't have names. It would just be friends pking as groups.

Yoho

That is why i'm never going to join a clan again.

Zack

I don't mind clans, I just hate when they get mad at people for looting. It's the wilderness, if you loose items it's your own fault.

Drunk Mario

I am done with pking/pking clans.

rares clan or other clans don't do this though..

And Kevin has a good point..

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

I am no longer in clans either. No clans really do this except Death Zone, but I've been told I'm not allowed to single a person or group out anymore so this is generalized.

I personally don't approve of looting, but, hey, if you want to loot then go ahead.

Kryptonite

I usually hear stuff like this going on, and it isn't always clan-related, but sometimes it is.

*guy 1 attacks guy 2*
Me: "Guy 1, why are you attacking guy 2?"
Guy 1: "He looted me!"
Me: "Why did he loot you?"
Guy 1: "Idk!"
Guy 2: "Cuz guy 1 looted me!"
Guy 1: "No I didn't"
Me: ...
*random crap continues*

Looting causes so much trouble and it's just dumb to get that upset about it.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kevin

If you die at ::wildy that is personally your own fault.

Ryan made ::funpk for a reason. So you don't get looted, and you can pk without the stress of losing your items.

Honestly, if I was fighting someone and they said GBS?(Give back stuff) I would say yes, if I killed them I would keep it. No rules against that. I lied and that was it. Now, I run away with free items. It's not luring or scamming. It's him dying in the wilderness and me taking his items. If you guys want to do fun fights with giving back the items go to funpk.

/end

Sad Panda

I'm not ranting about looting! I'm ranting about clans, including, but not limited to, Death Zone.

Daxking

Yeah, only real clan out, (not including rares, fashion, etc...) in wildy is Death Zone and people don't make others cause it causes to much drama. Especially when people "St3v0". In-case you don't know, my new word for a "looting bro". (Refer to my personal text.  ;))

Sad Panda

Yeah, but DZ is a joke. It's poorly run and the pkers aren't exactly top class. In our community they may be, but I've seen better. I've never seen a clan like that control a community though.

Android #17

Hey nick..Watch your fuckin' words..Say this to Tag (Brian)...he is a looter and born to loot and he's a son of a looter...Deathzone isn't a bad clan...Only trash people are there.

Yoho

As you are not allowed to pick on a certain person, he is making this general, which may include Brian.

Android #17

And what about the good people in the clan?

Kryptonite

Quote from: Android #17 on March 12, 2011, 07:15:15 AM
Hey nick..Watch your fuckin' words..Say this to Tag (Brian)...he is a looter and born to loot and he's a son of a looter...Deathzone isn't a bad clan...Only trash people are there.

Chill with the language. Rules are rules.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.