News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Highscores Fixed

Started by Ry60003333, February 20, 2011, 02:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Quote from: dug on February 23, 2011, 11:11:05 AM
This, it's like telling people that got 90+ prayer that buried all there bones in blitz there stats are being reset and there's no way in hell there getting the bones back.
Its actually nothing like that, because they worked to bury those bones, and they got those bones fairly. These people did nothing to earn those stats.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

toadmaster

why do u gave to take the glitched players off because its not like they tried to get glitched and can anyone tell me how the glitch happened(im a glitched player)

Dug

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 23, 2011, 07:33:07 PM
Quote from: dug on February 23, 2011, 11:11:05 AM
This, it's like telling people that got 90+ prayer that buried all there bones in blitz there stats are being reset and there's no way in hell there getting the bones back.
Its actually nothing like that, because they worked to bury those bones, and they got those bones fairly. These people did nothing to earn those stats.
Your absolutely right.

Quote from: toadmaster on February 27, 2011, 12:01:46 PM
why do u gave to take the glitched players off because its not like they tried to get glitched and can anyone tell me how the glitch happened(im a glitched player)
No they didn't try to get glitches but if you read the previous posts they did nothing to gain those stats and it's only fair that the people of ws have an almost accurate High score board.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

The glitch was not on purpose, it was accidental. You don't choose to be glitched, you just happen to be. If you really wanted to be on the highscores I'd ask Ryan or Jeremy if they could set each of your skills 232,000,000 exp points back.... Making a donation would probably help.

evilchiken2

TYYYYY!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________