News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

My new signature: Francis

Started by Francis, March 03, 2011, 06:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

I'm still a begginer at making logos and signatures but i wanted people to rate if this is good or not, The program i used is GIMP 2.6 and it's a very handy program.
If you could, please rate it on a scale from 1-10 and remember, I'M STILL A BEGGINER!!

Picture:

Drunk marios suggestion:

Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Insomnom

Pretty awesome, especially for a beginner.
I don't rate things on scales though.
I don't like the blur on the bottom of the letters. The bottom right seems kinda.. just there.
Other than that, awesome work.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Francis

Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drunk Mario

If i am correct, that font name is something like "elfontandgothic!" or something?

If that is what it is named, If you want you could add wings by using ( as a left wing, and ) as a right wing.

Also I'd suggest making everything lowercase because the uppercase letters usually go upside down. :o

besides the font and that blur at th bottom, Looks good.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Francis

Drunk mario, I used your suggestion and came up with this:
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

sup zezima

Nice work, looks epic!!!! I know nothing about this stuff but i rate it a  10!!!

~amizez~
♥☺☻ â,,¢Â§ÃœÃ¾ Žâ,¬Å½!M∀â,,¢ ☻☺♥

gf blitz