Main Menu

Thrive Award '11: Nominations

Started by Thrive, March 03, 2011, 08:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

Quote from: M I K E on March 09, 2011, 02:02:44 PM
I want myself to list  ::)

Umm and ima vote for Mooshu, hes funny lil fella
Hey. You have tried to submit nominations for two people. This system cannot fulfill the request you have given. Please try again, and nominate only one person. Failure to do so will result in your vote being poured on with a bottle of grey goose vodka and torched. The remains will be chucked into the river where the vote particles will be swallowed by ducks and spread by fecal matter on the windshield of various cars(including one belonging to your family.) What's the moral of the story? Read before you post.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Sad Panda

The Thrive side of life sounds like an angry side of life.

Thrive

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 09, 2011, 04:30:56 PM
The Thrive side of life sounds like an angry side of life.
Your ignorance about "The Thrive Side of Life" has blinded you. The Thrive Side of Life expresses multiple feelings. Anger is not one of them, but sarcasm is. Anyways... This is the topic about the Thrive Awards, not my way of living. Soo back on topic.

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Pride

Insomnom

So.
Just for some recognition, I would like to nominate Danny.
He may be a strict ******* that you don't see quite as often as some others, but he really does do a lot of work behind the scenes and cares about your guys' overall experience.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Android #17

I would like to nominate Jazmen AKA Insomnom..For being a perfect forum Admin.

Dug

Is there anyway i can buy 3 transfer nominations  :-[?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Android #17

Quote from: Dug on March 13, 2011, 02:39:59 PM
I will if you gave me m000ney...And thrive can you change the name of "mooshu" to "Mod jose" can you?

Sad Panda

No, he is more well known as Mooshu. He is more well known as Mushroom than he is Mod Jose. Moon Shoes anyone?

Dug

Quote from: Android #17 on March 13, 2011, 02:43:40 PM
I will if you gave me m000ney...And thrive can you change the name of "mooshu" to "Mod jose" can you?
I don't think you understand what i'm trying to say, i'm not buying peoples nominations i'm buying TRANSFER Nominations which means to take for example one of the votes i have received and placing it under a player that truly has the best 3 skills. Further more i'm not trading objects/Bribing i'm actually thinking of developing a straight forward and compelling argument to why some of these votes are not 100% accurate to why i got chosen because clearly i'm not a mix of the above mentioned, i'm just another one of those players that likes to help people in a friendly environment and try to make sure everyone enjoys there time here. Don't worry if you didn't understand me, it happens all the time.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Thrive

Quote from: Dug on March 13, 2011, 04:02:03 PM
Quote from: Android #17 on March 13, 2011, 02:43:40 PM
I don't think you understand what i'm trying to say, i'm not buying peoples nominations i'm buying TRANSFER Nominations which means to take for example one of the votes i have received and placing it under a player that truly has the best 3 skills. Further more i'm not trading objects/Bribing i'm actually thinking of developing a straight forward and compelling argument to why some of these votes are not 100% accurate to why i got chosen because clearly i'm not a mix of the above mentioned, i'm just another one of those players that likes to help people in a friendly environment and try to make sure everyone enjoys there time here. Don't worry if you didn't understand me, it happens all the time.
Normally I would say yes, but that is up to the people who made the nominations Dug. You do not own the nominations, rather the players do.

Mooshu will remain Mooshu for the time being.

damn RIGHT.

Daxking

waffel136

Ima vote for the best ...... dug!
#3 WC!

thanks to Ncinamon7  (#1) i hope i whill kill u at pvp....

(__/)
(O.o )
(> < )
This is -> not an <- Bunny. Copy -> not an <-Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,……………………....…….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : :| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : :| ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, ,  , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|                                                                          <------ bear!
…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : : ) , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,

everyone's copy'ing that thing, so why i not.

BTW: its an bear.....

"96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 96% who wont!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrive

Hi all! Please notice that the nominations will end soon and we will go into bracket voting :D we might have to do more than 8 since there's like a 10way (I know I'm exaggerating) tie for people with 1 vote. So get nominations in soon, or your nomination might not count.

damn RIGHT.

Pride

I'd like to nominate myself, just because I am a retard like that.