News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Camp rewards.

Started by Wild, February 25, 2011, 12:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zokian

i support but ehmm dont make it too hard remember what happened with blitz  :-X

and maybe a few more items :) i knw it was just a example though haha
lawl

Dug

Quote from: zokian on February 26, 2011, 07:43:02 AM
No they should be hard to obtain.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

Quote from: unknowed on February 26, 2011, 07:11:55 AM
Lol,You should also make funpk rewarding tickets then,, for every 25 different kills you'll get 8 tickets.
No. That would be WAY to many kinds of tickets and funpk tickets would be WAY to easy to get and people could just multi log on their other weak account and rapidly kill it to get tickets.

I Support this! This would be incredibly awsome! I would want like 10 rewards though.. Maybe put some amulet in there, and like barrows armor maybe?(usually in theshop never mind)

Helm of Neitghnotz would be SO EPIC.. ::) (I know I spelled it wrong)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

unknowed

Quote from: Drunk Mario on February 26, 2011, 11:29:00 AM
Quote from: unknowed on February 26, 2011, 07:11:55 AM
Lol,You should also make funpk rewarding tickets then,, for every 25 different kills you'll get 8 tickets.
No. That would be WAY to many kinds of tickets and funpk tickets would be WAY to easy to get and people could just multi log on their other weak account and rapidly kill it to get tickets.

I Support this! This would be incredibly awsome! I would want like 10 rewards though.. Maybe put some amulet in there, and like barrows armor maybe?(usually in theshop never mind)

Helm of Neitghnotz would be SO EPIC.. ::) (I know I spelled it wrong)
*cough*DIFFERENT KILLS*cough*

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

zokian

Quote from: dug on February 26, 2011, 11:23:55 AM
Quote from: zokian on February 26, 2011, 07:43:02 AM
No they should be hard to obtain.

You may have forgotten but blitz was hard and we lost about 50 players.. soooooo by making these barrow gloves hard to obtain your making classic more similar to blitz and that will cause in loss of.... (ill let you figure that one out)
lawl

Ry60003333

Thats where the problem comes in - if more people want coins as rewards as opposed to tokens, then we'll probably keep the reward as coins.

We could make tokens a reward from Camp, but the prices wouldn't be nearly as high as they were in Classic.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

You mean Blitz, right? Not nearly as high as in Blitz?

killstrike

i like it support but what about funpk?

Drunk Mario

Quote from: killstrike on February 28, 2011, 11:10:26 AM
i like it support but what about funpk?
It would stay the same. ;)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

I K3 Dubstep

Support fully. And a way to make it so Tokens don't become the economy is simple; make tokens nontradeable.
With that people can't just have kids farm them tokens, they're forced to earn them on their own.
I want a Rune Defender. :)
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Thrive

SLAYER SKILLCAPE: 100000 TOKENS

Just Saying, it looks pimpin'.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

freak m4n

i like the idea x wild x  8) if there are alot more in the shop then it would be a great idea!!

supporting for 96,3%  :P
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

I K3 Dubstep

Another idea for the rewards could be Magic\Ranged friendly weapons?
Things like Crossbows, Dark Bows, Infinity Boots\Gloves, Mages' Book, and other items along those lines?

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Dug

Honestly in blitz i could earn 500 tokens in at least an hour and 2 at most, Also if you want barrows gloves let people risk it in duel arena... I mean most people have b gloves now days..
Quote from: I K3 Dubstep on March 02, 2011, 08:28:39 PM
Another idea for the rewards could be Magic\Ranged friendly weapons?
Things like Crossbows, Dark Bows, Infinity Boots\Gloves, Mages' Book, and other items along those lines?
I wouldn't mind this but i would prefer them not to be rares "Mage's book"
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

I K3 Dubstep

That's the sad thing about it, your "rare" items likes Mages' Book are only available to those who got them spawned for them.
There's not a single NPC that drops the items that could help with combat. Examples are; Barrows Gloves, Obby Shields, and Mages' Book.
I think it's time to give everyone a fair chance.