News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Thrive Awards '11?

Started by Thrive, March 02, 2011, 11:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

Upon my grand return I have thought about returning the Thrive Awards. Last years kinda filed seeing as I was never active and insufficient funds(just like that bullshit the NFL is doing right now). But anyways, I want to see if you think I should bring the thrive awards back.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Sad Panda

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Thrive

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 02, 2011, 11:38:41 PM
What are they? o.o

Story time...
The Thrive Awards originated in 09 and was an award open to the community. The award was based off of personality, merits, and skill. '09's winner was I Poon I, and '10 was never completed. I would like to compare it to the Nobel peace prize, but apparently That's decided by a bunch of swedish guys. So it's an award that the whole community can vote on.

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Sora

Yes, I think you should bring them back. :D

Thrive

Two yes and one WTF is the Thrive Awards. Anyone else?

damn RIGHT.

Thrive

Mmk, I guess it's decided then. The Thrive Award '11 will start! Give me a few days, I gotta make my system up again and make banners.

damn RIGHT.

Thrive

Quote from: Mute on March 03, 2011, 01:18:50 PM
Kay then.

Want me to lock this?, cause you've decided the result now.

Please :D

damn RIGHT.