News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Playing drums and guitar.

Started by d1stortor, March 03, 2011, 11:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d1stortor

Well guys, I am going to this school where all the "misbehaved, gang-related people" go to. People think it's a bad school. But, actually i'd say is one of the best. The school is project-based and it's hand's on stuff. Each project is about different stuff. Depending on the project you chose it's the way that they are going to teach you Match, science, english, etc. I am in a project called "MMARSS" not sure what it stands for but it has to do with music. so yeah, Every wednesday I am playing drums for two hours and guitar for one. It's awesome being able to learn these two instruments which i think are the ones I actually like the most. I like, more guitar btw. (well, I don't but girls do  8) )
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Dug

I always wanted to play drums, so all i can say is have fun and live it large Steven : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

d1stortor

yup, that's how it is man, you already know me :). hehe, i'm actually new to that thing but i'm have good hearing and i'm good at following and staying at a certain rythm or having a certain beat no matter how bad or how off the others are  :)
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

M I K E

I love drums, when im at school i use my pens as drum sticks, and i beat them to my desk :) And when i have done that for 5-15 minutes my teacher freaks out

I'm just going to assume you meant "pens" and fix this. - Insomnom