News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What nationality Thrive is!

Started by Thrive, March 03, 2011, 11:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnom

This board isn't for discussing what part of the world has the hottest females.
Move on.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Thrive

Quote from: Insomnom on March 03, 2011, 09:18:35 PM

This board isn't for discussing what part of the world has the hottest females.
Move on.

Lol not to suck up or anything, but I agree, it got a little off topic. It started off with me sharing my heritage, than other people sharing theirs(which I had no idea where that came from), and then an argument about Mexico's women. Can I request a lock? Thanks.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Insomnom

Sure. Sorry your topic got so out of hand.
I found the first half interesting, at least. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.