News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What nationality Thrive is!

Started by Thrive, March 03, 2011, 11:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

Since no one has bothered to post anything in here, I have decided to take the liberty of telling the whole community I am Puerto Rican :D

The island is beautiful (along with the chicas also) and is my place of birth. And btw, we are NOT Mexican...

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Yoho

White British, one part of my family is Irish, then the other side is French/Dutch/Scottish/English.   

d1stortor

Quote from: Thrive on March 03, 2011, 11:04:39 AM

The island is beautiful (along with the chicas also) and is my place of birth. And btw, we are NOT Mexican...

-.- I don't see what is wrong with being mexican  >=-0. well, now that i am posting this, i will tell you all where i am from. I am a full blood Mexican. My mom and dad are both Mexicans. And yes, my parents are wetbacks  :) they now have papers though. so yeah, i'm a proud mexican, and I am proud to say i am from the country where no one likes but yet, if a stranger goes and asks somone if they could stay in their house, they will gladly feed you and let you stay in their house no matter how small or how poor they are and expecting nothing in return. btw, the food is awesome!!!!!!lol. i can stay steady eating enchiladas and pozole allllll day  :) and also, i like learning about new cultures and all that stuff, so it be good if someone could actually post about their traditions and cultures, etc etc.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Thrive

O nothings wrong with mexicans. I just now live in Atlanta where if your Hispanic, you are Mexican. And I have no problem with Mexicans, in fact I have many who are my friends. It's just some ignorant people who think that puerto rican is the same as Mexican.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

unknowed

Full blood Dutch, My people got here in the years 1400... :P

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Sad Panda

Thrive, we know you aren't Mexicans. You're just like Mexicans.

I was brought up in the ghetto. I am a badass mother fucker.

I am white. I'm a black white, but white nonetheless. I live in a suburban city of Chicago.

Drunk Mario

I'm about Half German, a quarter Norwegian and the rest White/American.

I reside in the U.S state: Minnesota. (<-- Sadly)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

Oh, all of our ancestral nationalities? I'm Italian, German, French, Chzec, and a few others.

d1stortor

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 03, 2011, 04:21:13 PM

I was brought up in the ghetto. I am a badass mother fucker.

oh lol, if that's what you meant then....i was raised in City of Juarez, Mexico, where they kill 20-58 people a day, lol (most violent and bloodiest city in the world, if you dont believe me look it up in youtube or google xD). Best play to get from pounds to kilos to automatic weapons

Sad Panda

I was joking about the ghetto thing. There are nice parts of Juarez. And I already knew it was the murder capitol of the world. It's not that high though.

d1stortor

hehe, well there actually are some cool places to go in the week ends. there is this one place where it's like a huge dessert on the outskirts of juarez, and you see all these drug lords just racing, partying, and this and that. but it's fun though. loads of fun and loads of stuff to do in those dunes. especially if you have a 4x4 :)   well you're right it's kind of low now. i'm actually here in juarez right now, thats why i havent played these days, because im in a laptop. but yeah, you're right right now they have a total 500 i think or 400 i forgot. and it's the third month already so yeah. but the most i've heard they killed the most was 58 in 23 hours. but even those all this stuff is going on, it's a very awesome place to spend a good time and to partehhhh! :)

Sad Panda

It's still the murder capitol of the world. It's worse than Sao Paulo. It's cool there if you know the right people. If you know the wrong people in the wrong way then you better get out.

d1stortor

yup, that's how it is. and not just that, but even if you know alot of very influential people you should still stay quiet and not say much on who you know because if you do, then i guess you and the person you know will be put in blast and probably end up bagged up and thrown in the mountains, hehe. but yeah man, i hate how the news talk about juarez being so bad and this and that. it has great people, and also a very cool place to party and have fun, and most important,   THE FEMALES. hehe.

Sad Panda

I've been there, man. Your chicks are gross.

d1stortor

wtf, hellllllll nahhhhhhhhhhh! you must of being like in the ghetto parts of juarez, or something, lol. Juarez of course, like any other place. It has nasty females and some fine ass girls. But bro, if you go to a party or to a club, you'd see how many fine ass girls are in juarez.