News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

New Forum Administrator

Started by Jeremy, March 01, 2011, 07:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

Everyone give a warm congrats to the newest Forum Administrator to the Forum. Insomnom!

We all know her well considering she lives here on the Forum - so behave otherwise you might end yourself up in a whole lot of trouble!

A reminder to everyone that Forum Administrators have final say in anything relating to the Forum, which includes the right to over-turn any action done by anyone except Danny Ryan and myself.

Make sure you give her a a big ole' hug when you see her!

Happy posting! : )
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

dieknowsawr

Congratulations Imsomnom!

Does this mean there will be another Forum mod?

Sad Panda

Congratz, Jazmen! Keep on moving up!

Ross, not necessarily. There is the same amount of forum staff as there was before, just it's jumbled around now. It could go either way though.

Kyle

Congratulations, Jazmen I Know You Will Do A Good Job. ;)

Drunk Mario

Congratulations Jazmen!

You certainly have proved that you deserve this position, and I'm sure you will do a great job as you have before! Although I haven't really known you that long, It's easy to say that you've clearly earned this position. ;)

Good luck! 8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Daxking

Congratulations Jazzy ! You were a great forum mod, and you'll be a great forum admin.  ::)

Insomnom

Thanks guys. Hope I can serve you better now.  :P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sora

Jazmens truly deserved this position. Gratz Jazmen! Do well!

Sad Panda

Quote from: Insomnom on March 01, 2011, 08:15:14 PM

The only way you could do a better job is by not sleeping..

Ry60003333

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 01, 2011, 08:33:57 PM

The only way you could do a better job is by not sleeping..
She already does that. :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

I don't mean to rain on Jazmen's parade, but what happened to Aiko and Swing Me? I liked both of them...

Sora

He's an admin already so he has all the permissions the forum mods and admins get.

Sad Panda

I know of Swing Me now. I'll just pm Jeremy about this. Sorry, Jazmen!

Dug

Congratulations Jazmen keep up the good work, you deserve it. Theres no such thing as:
Just take care of yourself and Good luck[not only on here].
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Thrive

Congrats on the promotion! Good to hear our forums will be your hands, I know you'll do a good job! :D

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...