News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Ryan Read This Please :)

Started by Seth, November 28, 2008, 01:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth

Alright, you know how you run on a Mac and everything, so I was wondering if you could post a download link of a 508 or the highest one you are using with a I.P. Changer, because I tried over and over with the Terminal .bat thing, and it wouldn't work, so hopefully you can help.  Thanks
                                                        Seth
Never wound, what you can't kill.

0ownage0

just download a 508 client from the web,

hopfuly i was some help,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Seth

Unfortunately, I've searched the Web for a Mac compatible version of a 508, only tons of windows compatibles, If You've found a Mac Compatible be a saint and give me a link :P Thanks for trying to help :)
Never wound, what you can't kill.

Triniboy

Quote from: Seth on November 28, 2008, 01:42:29 PM
Alright, you know how you run on a Mac and everything, so I was wondering if you could post a download link of a 508 or the highest one you are using with a I.P. Changer, because I tried over and over with the Terminal .bat thing, and it wouldn't work, so hopefully you can help.  Thanks
                                                        Seth

Seth..only beta testers have access to the worldscape bliz 508..which is still testing..

Ry60003333

I'll be putting up a full 508 WebClient soon, that allows the changing of the IP and Port, and it will work on a Mac. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

tao4229

You can't use .bats on macs at all as far as I know.

They're windows cmd scripts.... I don't use my mac at all (as I program in .NET and a tad bit of C++, and Microsofts C++ libraries actually don't suck)so as far as I know, Macs don't have a "command" or "console" to ouput/input to.

Ry60003333

Yep it does, Terminal. Mac OS X is based on Darwin, so when you open up Terminal you get a Darwin prompt. ;)

The Mac and Linux equalivilant of a .bat file would be a .sh file. (Shell file)
To execute a shell file in Terminal, you would type sh filepath with filepath being the path to the .sh file. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Mia

HEH! i useto live in DARWIN ROFl :o

Pure01owner

~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]