News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Java Problem - Again

Started by Zack, February 27, 2011, 07:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

So I'm having the same problem I had here again.

So far I've tried all the things that fixed it last time and nothing has worked:

• Uninstalling and installing Java again.
  • Trying an older version of Java.
  • Killing the process using all the CPU. (Just ends Java all together.)
  • Just reinstalling Windows. (Not that big a deal to me.)

I have also tried all the above things on my fresh install of Windows, and it doesn't work.

Sometimes there is more than one Java.exe in task manager, one that is using a lot of ram and cpu, and one that isn't. Ending either one just ends Java. Kind of lost on what to do now, Google searches on the subject bring nothing up.

Ry60003333

Try ending the java process instead of the application, so it only ends one of them.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

Which Java are you ending? Java.exe or Javaw.exe? Ending Java.exe should fix it, but ending Javaw.exe exits the client. End the whole tree, not just the single thing.

I think you said you did that, but try it again.

If that doesn't work.... wait for Ryan.

Zack

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 27, 2011, 07:12:10 PM
Try ending the java process instead of the application, so it only ends one of them.

I do that, but when I end either of the java.exe processes it just closes Java itself.

Quote from: Killer Panda on February 27, 2011, 07:14:01 PM
Which Java are you ending? Java.exe or Javaw.exe? Ending Java.exe should fix it, but ending Javaw.exe exits the client. End the whole tree, not just the single thing.

I think you said you did that, but try it again.

I have tried that too, but again it just ends Java itself.

Sad Panda

What type of computer do you have? Laptop or desktop?

Zack

Quote from: Mute on February 27, 2011, 07:11:24 PM
I am absolutely stumpted on what to suggest...

The only vauge suggestion I can throw is that if the version of Java your using is X64, then it may have problems due to worldscape being coded in X86 (32 bit).

Meh, at least I try.

That wouldn't be it, my computer is x86, so I wouldn't even be able to install the x64 version of Java.

And it's a Desktop.

Sad Panda

Ok, well you need to take a hammer, or any other weapon, to your computer. b*tch has to learn.

Take it appart and pour wax on it. Do you even know what wax does to components?

I haven't a clue...

Insomnom

I believe jusched.exe is the auto updater/checker.

Javaw.exe just doesn't use a command prompt.
Such as.. when you play Minecraft. You'll use Javaw.exe instead of Java.exe, though they're the same thing.
Killing Javaw.exe will kill all Java.exe processes though, as stated above.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Zack

I have found a temporary "fix" for now.

When I start a program using Java I just set the priority of the first Java process to start to low and end any Java extra process that isn't using any CPU, and after the program loads it only uses about 30 CPU instead of 100.