News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Got my pure hacked

Started by M I K E, March 01, 2011, 11:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

So, i was buying a pin via TV..

I saw his screen and i logged in to my account and he did the rest, because he didnt want me to see his phone number..

He keylogged his own computer and got the info what i typed via TV

Gf, account..

I learnt another lesson...

Yoho

How did you buy it via TV?

Drunk Mario

Quote from: M I K E on March 01, 2011, 11:38:24 AM
So, i was buying a pin via TV..

I saw his screen and i logged in to my account and he did the rest, because he didnt want me to see his phone number..

He keylogged his own computer and got the info what i typed via TV

Gf, account..

I learnt another lesson...
What do you mean by "Pin"?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Yoho

When you buy RS membership you get a pin which is a random combination between letters and numbers.

Sad Panda

No... This would be more like a rant than anything else...

Kevin

TV = Team Viewer. He was on Teamviewer with the guy and he keylogged himself so when he logged on through teamviewer on the other guys computer the guy got his password.

That is what happened if I am not correct please correct me :o

M I K E

Quote from: Kevin on March 01, 2011, 05:54:23 PM
TV = Team Viewer. He was on Teamviewer with the guy and he keylogged himself so when he logged on through teamviewer on the other guys computer the guy got his password.

That is what happened if I am not correct please correct me :o

Yep thats exactly what happened :/

And Mario, a Runescape pin :)

Insomnom

Why didn't you just get the information to enter into your account yourself? .-.

I don't quite understand why that'd need his phone number, but of course I don't know much about RS and stuffs.. so sorry for my ignorance.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Drunk Mario

Oh.. You didn't specify "Runescape" account..

And I'm with Jazmen.. Why do you need his phone number? Also why do that kind of stuff through TV? NO offense, but that's just plain stupid. :-X

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

Some people are just like this. I came across a person in RuneScape quite the opposite. A player named Cookieb00 payed for my membership for five months because she was my friend.

It's just about making wise decisions about who you hang out with.

I Merk

Yep, i agree with Sad Panda I've known a guy on RS for 6 years and i wouldn't trust him with my account.  ::) But there is others who I've known a lot less then 6 years who i would trust.  ;)

d1stortor

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 02, 2011, 10:17:11 PM
Some people are just like this. I came across a person in RuneScape quite the opposite. A player named Cookieb00 payed for my membership for five months because she was my friend.

It's just about making wise decisions about who you hang out with.

I met a guy in Runescape, and he was from El, Salvador. And he used to know alot of people that had level 110+ accounts. And he paid one of his friends $5 dollars so he could give me his account. (btw, people in El Salvador make around $50 a week)
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$