News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Nothing special

Started by Insomnom, February 27, 2011, 12:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnom

Okay. This is the THRID time I've tried making this topic. -.-

I did this back in high school and it's the only semi-decent thing I've ever made, in relation to art. I'm not artistic at all. v.v

It was done on scratch paper (black&white/non colorful), so it was actually pretty fun to do. I really hated art class. Miserable times.
Anyhow, the berries weren't originally supposed to be there, but.. as you can see there would have been a tone of extra space (and I probably would have gotten bitched at by my art teacher).

If I have the original tucked away somewhere, which I think I do, I might try to scan it. Not sure how well that will work, but yeah.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2953/68831363.jpg
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I like it. I don't like the berries though. It would be cooler if it had a rabbit in its mouth or something.

Insomnom

Me neither, but I couldn't think of anything else.
Lol, my art teacher would have flipped. She really hated me.
She literally tore my work up on a regular basis.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

What grade were you in? It was high school, right? I hope she didn't do that to some fourth grader...

unknowed

Wel it looks really cool! 8), I wish i could do stoof like that,,

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Insomnom

Yeah, it was high school.
Sophomore year, I believe. Mayne Junior.

Thanks guys. =p

Made by Pride.

Drunk Mario

It actually looks pretty good! The berries are no no though. :P

Also, I don't really think the hairs sticking out on the wolf's mouth look normal though.. ???

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Insomnom

Yeah, the chin hairs and the whiskers are really awkward. xD
But they were on the picture I was referencing so I had to put them there. =P

Made by Pride.

d1stortor

actually, i think it's awesome; including the berries. All i think you should have added, was color to the berries. I think that would have actually make you focus and think more on what the wolf was doing, and what was the purpose of that little branch thing.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Insomnom

You can't add color. It's scratch paper.
It's white underneath a black layering that you scratch off with a sharp tool. ^^

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I bet you could color on it with a Sharpie. Colored one of course.

Insomnom

I'm sure you could. But that'd look crappy. =P

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

That might be why I got a D in Art class...