News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Nothing special

Started by Insomnom, February 27, 2011, 12:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnom

Okay. This is the THRID time I've tried making this topic. -.-

I did this back in high school and it's the only semi-decent thing I've ever made, in relation to art. I'm not artistic at all. v.v

It was done on scratch paper (black&white/non colorful), so it was actually pretty fun to do. I really hated art class. Miserable times.
Anyhow, the berries weren't originally supposed to be there, but.. as you can see there would have been a tone of extra space (and I probably would have gotten bitched at by my art teacher).

If I have the original tucked away somewhere, which I think I do, I might try to scan it. Not sure how well that will work, but yeah.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/2953/68831363.jpg
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I like it. I don't like the berries though. It would be cooler if it had a rabbit in its mouth or something.

Insomnom

Me neither, but I couldn't think of anything else.
Lol, my art teacher would have flipped. She really hated me.
She literally tore my work up on a regular basis.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

What grade were you in? It was high school, right? I hope she didn't do that to some fourth grader...

unknowed

Wel it looks really cool! 8), I wish i could do stoof like that,,

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Insomnom

Yeah, it was high school.
Sophomore year, I believe. Mayne Junior.

Thanks guys. =p

Made by Pride.

Drunk Mario

It actually looks pretty good! The berries are no no though. :P

Also, I don't really think the hairs sticking out on the wolf's mouth look normal though.. ???

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Insomnom

Yeah, the chin hairs and the whiskers are really awkward. xD
But they were on the picture I was referencing so I had to put them there. =P

Made by Pride.

d1stortor

actually, i think it's awesome; including the berries. All i think you should have added, was color to the berries. I think that would have actually make you focus and think more on what the wolf was doing, and what was the purpose of that little branch thing.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Insomnom

You can't add color. It's scratch paper.
It's white underneath a black layering that you scratch off with a sharp tool. ^^

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

I bet you could color on it with a Sharpie. Colored one of course.

Insomnom

I'm sure you could. But that'd look crappy. =P

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

That might be why I got a D in Art class...