News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Uselss Post/Poll ( This one isn't) [EXPLANATION]

Started by Voltimolt, October 31, 2008, 03:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Dear Generalist posters,

I've seen so many threads really unrelated and useless post. This problem is a disaster. Like for example: serguy has made 4 threads of the same post. You do not need to do this, next time try posting through the same spot. Try posting things like Introducing yourselfs throughout WorldScape Community, and also things like you came back. AND TRY NOT TO POST ABOUT THAT YOU ARE BANNED. You'll get unban when you get unban.

The true meaning of General that allgofree has chosen was:
For any Worldscape Blitz topic not covered by other boards

Most of the threads are "tech-support" related. Like RY!!! read this! but overcome its seems to be a client problem, this GOES INTO TECH-SUPPORT!!! I understand people are very dum to know where to put a post, but theres a reason why there is forum-mod powers to MOVE them to the right spot. and to know but using the report post.

Polls are only for use post. not like should i be unbanned. or should chaos be the coder over ryan. do not post these...
ALSO: Please do not post on thread that was months ago, its Off-topic.

Thank you for those who have read and understand how and where to post thread.
Voltimolt,
TUT teller, Explaintioner< lulz, made up word but you'll understand.

P.S: I do not mean no Harm to those people I have called out through this post and/or via rude word.

maddy

well...THANK YOU FOR FINALLY POSTING THIS!! that is soooo true people like do not know where to put topics...and if you put someing bout somthing in the off topic thread and then post it somewhere else don't cuz most likley it doesn't belong there and you already stated it.
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Voltimolt

I was just Bored, there was no one i know in WorldScape in-game. :P
If you look back in General again, theres a lot of Lock Threads. in the first page. and even previous..

Ry60003333

I also don't like when people post in month old topics. :o
Maybe you could add that. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Chaoslancex

yup your right look in wepons an armour some guy suckit i belive posted (buying rouge) 4 or 3 yea. not cool..

srry i have posted on old topic cause i was bored an i had posted on all new ones. :(

Zack

I'm also about sick of people making polls that say something like this:

• plz help
  • plz plz help
Kind of makes you want to bash your head into a table  >:(

Chaoslancex

lol that is so true and its like that vid where this guy is on his computer and starts hitting himself on it its really funny to the point where he dieds :-\

srry i got off topic.

0ownage0

ya this is true there is a lot of off topic posts and they bug a lot of us so plz dont post off topic posts, if you dont know where to post it dont post it at all thats what i do,

thank you

0ownage0
hey everone im back!