News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

WFO (w00t for Obama)!

Started by matty300, November 27, 2008, 10:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty300

Ok guys as most of you know Obama is know officialy the president elect for the United States of America (it's about time too!).
This topic is for you to show your appreciation for this "saviour" by simply posting a w00t and maybe a quick comment.

P.S-Just because i'm English doesn't mean i'm not interested in American politics lol.

Matty300
I'm back, and better than ever!

Pking is a dieing cause! Like an animal going extinct, save it!

Matty300

matty300

Oh and i almost forgot.
W00T! ;D
"If i have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Sir Isaac Newton
Obama is bringing people in from across partys to help him become stronger and lead this nation as high as it deserves to be!

Matty300

Matty300

0ownage0

woot! congrats to obama                                                                                0ownage0                                                                     
hey everone im back!

maddy

lol, i will not say "woot" but congratz on obama he will make a good president...aka that is my opion.
lolz a little weird I know. :)

matty300

Ahh no w00t come on maddy...
please lol

Matty300

Matty300

maddy

Pure01owner

WOOT  SHAZZA OBAMA~~~ Im Austrilian GOD lol dosnt bother me who won!!!
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Pure01owner

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

maddy

Zack

Nice double post there  ::)

Pure01owner

Chaoslancex

im going to give my (w00t) to him when he starts to do something for the united states and actually do what he said he would i like to see that happen  :)