News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Mystic Titans

Started by lollol, March 15, 2011, 02:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman

<3 Tyren

Brian

First... Life, Death, and Resurrection is not the same person because they pile and someone can't player kill on 3 accounts at the same time and are that good.

Second... I want Life, Death, and Resurrection to be put back in.  >:(   They are good.

lollol

Quote from: brian on March 16, 2011, 03:27:56 PM
First... Life, Death, and Resurrection is not the same person because they pile and someone can't player kill on 3 accounts at the same time and are that good.

Second... I want Life, Death, and Resurrection to be put back in.  >:(   They are good.

Well Yeah I Belive They Arent They Will Be Back To The Roster,Thx For Letting Me Know  ;)
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Sad Panda

All you need is a sped up mouse recorder to use three accounts to pk at once. I've only seen two on at any one time anyway, and only one in wildy at max.

Tyson, I asked a friend of mine for an IP check on who Resurrection was and he said that he showed up with two matching accounts; Life and Death. I had a mod confirm this.

Also, when I first met him I asked him who he was. He told me that "only life and death know my true identity." Well of course Life and Death would know; they're all one person.

Anyway, good luck with the new joint clan.

Batman

Good luck with your clan! :D

<3 Tyren

Kryptonite

Let's stop the arguing about who Life, Death, and Resurrection are. This board should only be for applications and whatnot.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner