News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Nazi Zombies

Started by Voltimolt, February 11, 2011, 02:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

I dunno what brought this up to my mind but I just thought another mini game called Nazi Zombies could be programmed into the game.

There should be endless waves of zombies spawning like 10 steps away from your player. If a player dies, he should be moved to a cage where he could see everything.
Nazi Zombies hit really really high, 60-80s, and players can only use ranged weapon or magic to attack the zombies before they get to you and rip your throat.

There should also have a options to do a solo zombies or team of 4.
And matches can be on 1 place on different levels, e.g ::hhhh 40-2000.

So the more players the more faster zombies spawn.

(to Ry, you could use the Camp's similar codes to program Nazi Zombies with different restrictions such as no melee.)

Dug

This does seem similar to THIS and THIS doesn't it?
But honestly we do need some sort of clan fight mini-game such as that in rs which truly filled me up with joy.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

Yeah, I have seen this in other servers. This is kind of related to X's and Dug's minigame suggestions.

This one just seems kind of boring.. I have played it on other servers and I think they wasted their time doing it.. like the first week it was out everyone wanted to do it, after that there was like 3-8 people in there. (on a 200+ server)

I think we should get a unique minigame like X's.. that no other servers have.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

robinhood

looks like Call Of Duty Black Ops zombie mode :P
let ther be a ray-gun?

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

Sad Panda

I know I supported this on the old topic, but I no longer do.

robinhood

Quote from: Killer Panda on February 25, 2011, 02:28:33 PM
I know I supported this on the old topic, but I no longer do.

Because of m comment?

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif