News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Getting rid of ::FunPK in wildy.

Started by Yoho, February 22, 2011, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoho

I and a few members who PK get extremely annoyed when people teleport to ::FunPK when they die, so could you possibly get rid of teleporting to ::FunPK when in the wilderness?

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Kryptonite

I don't think so... Cuz I like to rofl at the people who do it too late and then their items glitch and disappear.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kevin

Instead of doing that, he can just make it that you can't use that teleport during PVP combat.

re up

Batman

I Completely agree with yoho. This is not only incredibly annoting but it is bug abuse. There is a reason that the old inventory glitch was not brought back. The point of the wilderness if to fight people with the possibility of winning new items. Which brings up the looting topic. Looting IS allowed it is just frowned upon. Cmon guys lets just own up to our deaths so that ryan doesnt have to do unneccisary work. :/

~Tyson

<3 Tyren

Pk0wnedall

Yeah, Make it so that they can't use funpk.

Make it say: "Sorry your an official noob, Your not aloud to teleport to FunPk whilst in combat".

Ry60003333

We are aware that this is a big problem, and we will be working on some kind of fix for all teleports while dying.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Daxking

I hope it's only for when you're dieng and not just teleporting while in combat because sometimes there are far range ancients and just keep on barraging and sometimes you need to tele away to get away from it.  :-X

Ry60003333

It would only be for when you die. Basically, I'm planning on making the server cancel your teleport if you get hit and die while teleports. So if you do ::funpk, and the teleport starts, but then you get hit and die, it cancels the teleport.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Daxking

Ooh ok, sounds good. I was just making sure it wasn't for combat teleporting.  :P

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Android #17

Yeah..they are annoying too much..and thank you ryan. :)

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 23, 2011, 12:08:44 AM
It would only be for when you die. Basically, I'm planning on making the server cancel your teleport if you get hit and die while teleports. So if you do ::funpk, and the teleport starts, but then you get hit and die, it cancels the teleport.
Genius. I can't wait until this is put into action. :D

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Kryptonite

Ryan, what if they do ::funpk when they're already dead....?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.