News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Ry60003333!

Started by Voltimolt, February 22, 2011, 05:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Man, I'm posting this on behalf of me and everybody else playing the legendary powerful worldscape server by Ry60003333.

As we all know over the last few weeks, Ryan devoted most of his time now to WorldScape. He has done what? Almost 8 updates in under a week.
For a alone coder and being the only one that actually knows how to code his own engine, that pretty damn good. He keeps the economy perfectly.
By putting fair restrictions on admins by not letting them trade and fight etc... We and hopefully the admins respect that honest decision.

You listen to our suggestions for the game, your not like other servers owner that will take advantage over players or anybody.
You have chosen a good sidekick to play by you, Jeremy, who makes respected decisions that everyone will live by.

and pretty much on behalf of the WorldScape community, we thank you a lot for this service from you.
posting this and this has been on my mind since I've played, I've always wanted to do something in return, always.
That why I always make promoting images towards the server (Banners and Trailers).

So thanks again Ryan, I hope you do well and make respectful decisions and live life the way you wish. :)

Sincerely,
Voltimolt and Community.

Wild

Agreed :) he is a really good owner.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Diva La Viva

Dug

Being a part of this phenomenal project has honestly filled me with memories too joyful to be forgotten.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pk0wnedall

Yeah, Ryan is awesome for what he does.

GL with future stuff Ryan.

Drunk Mario

Amen!

(Worldscape, now and FOREVER) ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Insomnom

Yeeeaahhh. Ryan is a pretty cool guy.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Ry60003333

I just wanted to thank all you of, you have no idea how much your support means to me! :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Daxking

Yeah Ryan, you've been working hard and it's comming out great.  ::)

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 22, 2011, 11:22:52 PM
I just wanted to thank all you of, you have no idea how much your support means to me! :)
Thank you! You put your life into this, and you deserve the best. ;) Keep up the good work Ryan. 8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall