News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Some missings.

Started by Daxking, February 22, 2011, 01:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

It would help if you used strikethrough on all the bugs that were fixed with update #6 so I can continue to fix any others. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sad Panda

I found another. The Yew tree at 3205,3504,0,0 is gone after I chopped it down...

Kevin

Quote from: Killer Panda on February 25, 2011, 12:42:46 AM
I found another. The Yew tree at 3205,3504,0,0 is gone after I chopped it down...

It's a bug when you chop a tree or mine an ore leave the map, it spawns back but not for you. If you log out and back in, it will be there.

killstrike

and stun dont work for train

Daxking

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 25, 2011, 12:18:18 AM
It would help if you used strikethrough on all the bugs that were fixed with update #6 so I can continue to fix any others. :)
Done, they are also colored green.
@ Killer Panda: Added both to list if Ryan would like to fix.
@Re up: Added to the list with the belief that it might not be added from Mutes responce.
Thank you all for adding.  :)

Android #17

Gharrock tele thingy doesn't work. =\

Sad Panda

Ok, just about everything vanishes after you action against it. Trees, rocks, etc.

Daxking

Quote from: Killer Panda on February 26, 2011, 03:08:18 PM
Ok, just about everything vanishes after you action against it. Trees, rocks, etc.
Added
Quote from: Android #17 on February 26, 2011, 08:44:45 AM
Gharrock tele thingy doesn't work. =\
Added

Thank you both.  :)

Sad Panda

Cat Training Medal is a weapon instead of a necklace. When worn it is a necklace.

Daxking

Quote from: Killer Panda on February 26, 2011, 08:10:46 PM
Cat Training Medal is a weapon instead of a necklace. When worn it is a necklace.
Added to the list. Thanks  :D

Sad Panda

No problem. I have another one... I'm too damn good at this. Can we just give me the levels for free?