News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Exp Lock.

Started by Dug, February 19, 2011, 08:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

This is not the same idea as to THIS. As some of you know dds does best damage when it's attack style is set on stab, and some pures that have 100+ strength and a low attack level want to pk without training attack.
If there's a ::notele command to stop people by mistakenly pressing one of the book teleport's, would it be possible to add a ::noexp command as well? [Yes, i know there not the same.]
Post you're thought's.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

This wouldn't be hard to code in at all. I support this too.. Everyone is 'wreaking' their accounts by training defense and stuff. It could be like ::explockon and ::explockoff or it could be REALLY simple.. ::expon and ::expoff. And you should have the on and off ones so that people are able to toggle the on/off if they choose to train again.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Ry60003333

This is very easy to program technically, and I could even make it so you could only disable training for certain skills. For example, the Whip's Flick attack style trains all three stats, but you could do ::noxp defence and it would still train attack and strength. 8)

Thoughts/suggestions?
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Insomnom

I'm sure a lot of people would really appreciate this.
'nd to the others who wouldn't use it.. it's not something that would affect them negatively, considering they'd have to turn it on.
So win-win.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Pk0wnedall

I really support this, But how would it work?

Could you make a

"::noxp (all the skills)"

Like you can type all the ones you want to disable.

And make it so you can type "::xpon" and it turns all disabled skills on?

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Program on February 21, 2011, 03:43:41 AM
You could make it so when you click on a skill on the skills tab it toggles EXP lock for that skill.
Good Idea I Support.

Also, Make an X over the skill so we know if it's locked or not.

Voltimolt

then changes to the client would be required, also meaning he'd had to make sprites and find the x and y

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Voltimolt on February 21, 2011, 05:40:13 AM
then changes to the client would be required, also meaning he'd had to make sprites and find the x and y
What do you mean x and y? I mean when you click the skill on the skill tab it puts an x through that one you clicked and when clicked again it takes it away. And yes, I know that changes to the client would be needed.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Program on February 21, 2011, 04:09:48 PM
Or, the color of the skill number (like 135 for example) could change to something else like red to signify that it's locked.
That is a fantastic idea, because that I can actually do. 8)

Adding the X would require client modifications, which we don't want to do. Making the text red works on every client. :)

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Ry60003333 on February 21, 2011, 04:17:29 PM
Quote from: Program on February 21, 2011, 04:09:48 PM
Or, the color of the skill number (like 135 for example) could change to something else like red to signify that it's locked.
That is a fantastic idea, because that I can actually do. 8)

Adding the X would require client modifications, which we don't want to do. Making the text red works on every client. :)
Okay, Do that.

Can you make it when you click the skill it turns red and locks?

re up

suport this. oh can u make it so i can get in game 2? i can log in but i cant do anything.

Ry60003333

This has been added to the game with Update Pack #5!