No!
2 (28.6%)
It's Alright.
0 (0%)
Nar, It's not great.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pk0wnedall

The topic says it all, Should i get Minecraft?

Well, Everyone is talking about it and i've seen a few topics on it and i'd like to ask a few questions about the game and waht you do and all that.

Okay;

How much is it?
What is it about?
What do you do in the game?
How do i play with others?
Whats the point of the game?
How do i get to the game?
How do i enter IP's for the servers?

They're the questions, Well. I'd like Ryan's opinion most because i heard he is making a minecraft server.

Insomnom

http://www.minecraft.net/
Answers all your questions except the last two, I guess.. but those are self-explanatory once you get the game (icon on desktop.. option to enter IP upon clicking multiplayer..)

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

This is what creativity is all about, this game i believe might not have amazing graphics but it's a game that you can explore into and create what fills your desires. The music is soothing as that of wild arms, dark cloud2, Sims and any other type of game you might play.
Edit: I just watched a few clips of minecraft and honestly you should it's like that of counter strike and world of Warcraft and Sims all mixed together :D.

Heres a video that you might like:
[/font][/color]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..